Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day






I hope that you all had a wonderful Father's Day. I know we did. How could we not when Zeb gets to be the daddy and I get to be the mommy of our adorable son! We feel an overwhelming sense of God's blessings in our lives. Don't get me wrong, God is always blessing our lives and God is always good. However, life has been much, much sweeter since the arrival of our little boy!

In case it wasn't obvious enough, Logan wore this bib to remind the whole world that he loves his daddy!





Since it was Zeb's day, he got to choose where he wanted to go to lunch...look at this burger! (No, he did NOT eat all of it, but look at all that cheese!!!)



Zeb is such a good father. There is not a doubt in my mind that he is 100% completely in love with our little boy. He is such a great helper, too. Although helper seems like the wrong word because when it comes to taking care of Logan, Zeb does absolutely just as much as I do for this little guy. Here are a few of the reasons why Zeb is such a good dad (and husband):

*He repeatedly thanks God for me during his prayers. Not only is it nice to be appreciated, but I think that this is going to have a lasting impact on our son, and will affect the way Logan treats me, as well.
*He is not too proud to apologize when he does something wrong (like looses his temper -- I know, hard to believe, but it does happen!)
*Sometimes, I overhear him talking to Logan, telling him that "mommy is the prettiest girl I have ever seen..."
*Zeb is a family man, and he would much rather spend time with his wife and son than anyone else.
*Even after a long day of work, he stills cooks supper almost every evening.
*He feeds Logan breakfast nearly every morning.
*He cleans Logan's bottles every day -- including boiling the bottle nipples.
*Zeb recently earned his SECOND associate's degree and is now working on his bachelor's degree -- while working full-time and being a great daddy!

Please take this day to let the fathers in your life know how much they are appreciated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures
The First on is like Logan is saying
"HA!Look who is holding me." "MY DAD"

Anonymous said...

how did you get matching shirts. It looks like the movie "Twins"

Grandma Doris said...

Zeb is a great son, father and husband and first and foremost a great man of God. You have made a great influence in his life and we appreciate all you do as his wife, and the mother of our grandson.But did you have to dress them alike?, now we can't tell who is who until Mr. Logan gets more hair, LOL

Wynj said...

you two beautiful people are what Christianity is all about. I was brought to tears by your comments about Zeb. How can Logan not grow up in Jesus' footsteps with you as parents to guide him.. May God bless you all and grant you the family you so richly deserve.. Amy you dont have to publish this love, I just wanted you to know xxxxxxxx